TALES OF HOPE

 TALES OF HOPE

ROSA ISELA BASTIDAS CAMACHO 
TALES OF HOPE
A period of wars, struggles, conquests, a time where he was fighting for the conquest of spaces and territories, always chasing after the power of the domain, there was in those big-time characters who used tools even unknown to fight, some clung to the magic the other clung to their beliefs, they called on the help of other planes the unknown, the hidden, thus being some of the wars were asking for help from extraneous sources used wolves, human as well as vampires , if that's for sure, they were compensated with prisoners of war human , and there was blood here, blood there, until there was a failure, a mistake, in which the hidden powers never would agree, in those battles had been innocent harmless they were running out of family members were children , in one of the battles, a Captain of high rank about the wolf and throws the child as bait, the big bad wolf is the astonishment of such a ruthless act, saddened and annoyed at the same time subject to the child and took him to a cave, immediately convened a meeting of herd it!
 
I speak the Wolf King , something is going on here , we have not come to humanity to be slaves of such vile beings , that in every battle only submit to their aptitudes and whims , I have seen like this what they call bait this that they see here , a simple child without mother and father for us, for helping to kill for pleasure cries without knowing why he was thrown to my paws, immediately Gray Wolf Zurco seeks The Vampire King tell him that we will see the, if Big Boss answered zurco and immediately went to look for the Vampire King,! To get to the Vampire King had to pass Three Lakes, The Wolf, big gray wolf, I enter the first lake, and so he presented himself, Big Lake I have a request from the Wolf King, 
 
What will it be? I answer the mother of Lake I hope it is important to let you through! Zurco I answer I brought a red rose I leave it in your sources, I must go to the big mountain to look for the Vampire King The Big Wolf wants to talk, I answer the mother of the lake is fine, pass without discomfort and return before midnight you know what would happen if you stay on this side, answer the wolf if,
 
The mother of the second Lake asks; How dare you present yourself as a human? Mother of the lake I'm going to the current murky and dangerous I am entrusted to perform a task of great wolf, I have brought you a medicinal plant to leave them in your deep waters, to be as well answered by the Mother of the something goes forward that the Light will accompany you , and the gray Wolf continued to walk he was tired, very tired, but he couldn't stop the mother of the first lake had told him that he had to return before midnight; still ran well and strong I get to the third and last lake, it was the longest of which was the step where I was the Master Vampire, and it was of a Mother and Father, where the father was the one that allowed if he was or was not of sources winds and so is uttered.
   
Hello mother, father lake like this, please I need to enter the deep ground to speak I have an encomienda of the Great Gray Wolf, I need your permission please, Okay I know you come that you bring leave it back, and saaaasss will open a great deep Light The Wolf jump , and immediately there were the Guardians Of The Vampire Master, as you dare to pass, what is this, wait I answer The Wolf left-handed, wait I have a message for The Vampire master, what a very important message, I'm here for it, what is the message? say it and we'll pass it on ! this well that the Great King wolf is waiting for him in the deep Mountain to the middle of the night, please I need to go back, it's okay to answer one of the guardians vampires, returns, and so the wolf Groove running back to your cave,,,, I have met great King Wolf , this well Groove now my turn to follow and so the great Gray Wolf was to the depths of the Mountain there would be met with the ,,,, in that great meeting was presented to mr Vampire and to see the Grey wolf of great size in the mountain , and directed hi Vampire , I see that we have won respect, now, after so many struggles I say Master replies the wolf; we've had many differences but now I need to talk something very, very important, as you indicate, we have fought a lot, a lot, a lot, for things that the normal humans have wanted to, for their space, by their wars, their actions absurd, and replicates us that we have won, we are not in this world to be slaves, we are not in this world to be dominated but to leave these innocents in every battle without a father or family, just in case you don't remember what happened to our father, just in case, you don't remember as there was a time that burned down and destroyed to each one of us, and since then there was a covenant, now we're breaking, breaking with the same that we seal it, remember to seal it with blood, and I can't keep doing this, it is my opinion. The Vampire answers you I see that your marks have taught you to be wise, very wise, I agree with you that each herd Great Gray Wolf follow its path. Let each herd follow its path. Let each herd follow its path. So they both withdrew and each gave part to the comant that followed, the Vampire gathered all its members and pronounced transmitted everything and so they retreated to the highest deep mountains to the East, and the Wolves did the same they retreated to the mountains to the West. Now normal humans, they saw themselves alone in every war they never knew what really happened.
But no longer did wolves, nor Vampires join in sowing blood out of ambition or greed.
They did not change their nature, by ego, nor did they sow evil, just each one followed his instinct. 
29/12/2020

Comentarios